I’ve been outfitting my desk at work. Check these puppies out! Glass jars! They make me look like a healthy environmentalist – all about oats and recycling! All I need now is a bicycle helmet and flat hair to compete the image.Last night Carney I trekked across town for Auntie’s Dumplings (not our auntie) in Carnegie. Carney had stumbled across this nothing-looking little place on a job he was doing nearby and quickly became its number one fan. We expected basically nobody to be there – just us, aunty and the dumplings. Imagine our surprise when we pulled up to this:

Half of Carnegie was waiting to get into this place! We later found out that one Matt Preston (of Masterchef fame) was entirely to blame! We were eventually able to consume our irritation (after a mere 25 minutes in the cold, cold, cold) in a the form of a plateful of Shanghai buns and dozens of dumplings. So cheap! So tasty! And I don't even like dumplings!
Kitty x
No comments:
Post a Comment