Sunday, January 16, 2011

in the news

Last night, on what I think was the channel 7 news, I saw a story about a couple of kids/stupids who had to be rescued because they got stuck riding inflatable toys down the Yarra River. Semi interesting. Cut to a shot of the blow up toys - these were adult blow up toys! Even more unusual, one was adult blow up cow! Eew.

Not the most auscipicous 15 minutes of fame. I think I would rather be the chick-chick boom girl, famous for inventing the following "eyewitness" (meaning not eyewitness) account:
There were these two wogs fighting. The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin'. And the other one said 'Nah man, i didn't for shit, eh'. And the other one goes: 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh'. And then pulled out a gun and went: chk chk boom!.

Mmm... line/ball maybe.

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...