Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a retrospective: the hens

Ooh, I've too much to twitter! (Alas twitter followers of strange Indian man and sexy Califorian 'lady'...). A hens night! A wedding! And now the honeymoon (mark 1) is over...

First up - the hens: This was two weeks ago now, the Saturday night before the big day. Carmena organised the women’s only event of the year – it not only had a pizza with pumpkin AND anchovies (my first and third favourite foods), but also a plethora of plastic pensis’s (peni? Penis’?) and, mysteriously, many straws shaped like women’s bottoms.

My mum told the black condom story (I’ll cross reference this by TENT; RUSSIA; PREGANT WITH FIRSTBORN and 6 MONTHS INTO A 2 YEAR TRIP... for the three people in the world that don’t know the story, you can connect the dots).

Probably the high point was at the club after dinner, when a man in police uniform approached the group; I was all ready to jump on my soap box - who would lower the tone so by hiring a stripper? (Actually, the tone was pretty low on the back of all the plastic penis's) But the defiance proved unnecessary... It turns out the man in the police uniform was, in fact, a policeman. A great disappointment, I assure you.

Even so, good times had by all. Photos pending. I'm particularly looking forward to the one of me pouring myself into a very small nurses outfit. I am sans arms - miaow!

Stay tuned - next post I get hitched!

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...