Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sunday, bloody Sunday.

This week has been marked by the rise and rise of a cold saw. Those with the virus may be able to sympathise - having a cold saw feels much the same as having a slice of bread stuck to your lip. I have simulated this using a wheet bix/bick (singular) (see photo).
In other news, I went to Bikram yoga this morning before meeting Zoe* for lunch. Bikram yoga is 'the hot one', and involves a lot of sweating (read: detoxification of the skin).
Most people come pretty scantily clad, but a number of men are brazenly pushing the boundaries and coming in underwear. I've frowned at them a couple of times now, but I think this is probably a bit subtle. I may send an annon. email to the studio (I have a couple of other observations they could benefit from - including reasons to start on time and why the teacher should stay on the podium and not drip sweat on my mat).
Read an article in The Age 'Sunday Life' magazine today about a movement of people who are taking vows not to complain for 21 days (and probably once that's been acheived, even longer). Oprah and her book club have something to do with it. Am considering doing this, but will probably have to wait until


Kitty
*her real time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Not complaining for 21 days? For me, that can't be done. But it's good you're going to try it!

    I love your blog, I'll be following!

    Check mine out if you ever have the time!
    www.vidajuanpablo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...