i'm laying the foundation for a kabbalah-style cult following and am looking for some celebrity buy in to this blog.
i sent the following letter to lawrence leung in the hope he'll attend the virtual launch. I'm fairly sure he lives in Melbourne and that was the main criteria.
dear lawrence,
i've recently started a blog and wondered if you would like to attend the virtual launch planned for saturday 1st august. it will be at my house and my fiance will probably make some pikelets (jam but no cream, we are both on strict diets). I'm on a pretty tight timeframe so it would be good if you could get back to me quickly. If you can't do it, I might try Chantelle Barry (but I'll probably have to have her wear mittens or get someone to watch her in the bathroom - we have some pretty nice stuff).
i am willing to donate $15 to a charity in recognition of your involvement (but would like to keep the receipt for tax purposes). I'm not able to cover transport costs but we live very close to the 112 tram line.
Many thanks,
Kitty
PS - well done on the tv show and if you bring some nibbles, your parents can also come.
No comments:
Post a Comment