Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the colour orange

I saw the orangest lady ever today. She was literally glowing and confirmed my theory that how well applied fake tan is is inversely proportional to how often or long you've been using it. I think your ability to see if it is looking good or not deteriorates over time. Things you should know: 1) don't use fake tan. 2) don't eat orange vegetables. These also turn you orange. It's happened to me once already.

Other news, equally compelling: I am making spinach and ricotta gnocchi for dinner tonight. Fingers crossed and delish! at the same time.

Kitty

I'm also including:
My five star scone rating system.
It's pretty simple, you get a star for performing well in each of the following:
* size/value for money
* fruit to dough ratio
* moisture
* dates (as in, date score 1, fruit/sultana score 0)
* demeanour of staff.

The final star was added based on an incident at Ashburton Bakers Delight (who are bastards).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...