Monday, September 21, 2009

Look at moi

I am sure I heard on the radio yesterday that as part of MI5 or some other spy network in the UK in one of the wars, female spys communicated morse code on trains while knitting - as in the 'click click' of the needles spelt out words and secret messages. Now, googling this, it seems I made it up... I am brilliant, this is a great idea.

In other non-news, Carney has had an i phone for about a month now. He manages to work this into pretty much any conversation he can. If he was Nudge off Hey Dad, his catch phrase would be 'What's that? Let me check my i phone...'. Anyway, probably the only application worth mentioning is one that is the digital equivalent of something I will call 'face in a hole'. In the real world, this involves putting your face through a hole in a picture board, thereby providing the face for a scene depicted on that board (and creating the opportunity for an amusing photo)... The online version (depicted) streamlines the process and is worringly realistic.

And that's all the news that's fit to print for now... Stay tuned for next week's insight into a woman who has adopted me as a mentee (through no fault of my own).

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...